Ms. Ward focuses her practice in the areas of general liability, employment and governmental defense. She also advises governmental entities, employees and individuals on a wide range of tactics and strategies to avoid litigation.
While in school, Ms. Ward worked with the Tennessee Department of Human Resources on employment and personnel issues, externed with the Circuit Court for Blount County, Tennessee, and was an intern in the office of the Unites States Attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee. Ms. Ward minored in Hispanic Studies, and while in law school spent a summer in the Dominican Republic working as a legal intern for a non-profit.
Ms. Ward was raised in a military family but spent most of her life growing up in East Tennessee. When she is not at the office, Ms. Ward enjoys coaching competitive soccer and spending time with her family.
Awards and Recognition
- Domestic Violence Clinic
- Title Law
- Leading as Lawyers: Trans-Pacific Perspective
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Knoxville Bar Association
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, TN, 2020
- B.A., summa cum laude, Pre-Law with a minor in Hispanic Studies, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, 2018
- Tennessee, 2020
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee, 2021 (pending)